The idea for having certain rules pertaining to etiquette and social behavior is not new. Since 2000 B.C. various people, including Georg Washington, have written down rules by which people should conduct their social behavior.
Ruth Kern grew up at a time in America when Sunday dinner was served after church, in the dining room was taught the "rules" of etiquette at her mother's knee. In this DVD, she will teach you.....
* How to hold a knife and fork
* How to deal with a napkin
* How to pass items at the table
How to hold a fish knife and fork
* How to deal with a finger bowl
* How to set the table for a formal meal, and much much more. ©2002